What Do you guys think about this car?

906585482.165689627.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

1991 NSX
100,000 miles
5-speed manual
Red exterior
Black interior
$22,000

****REDUCED PRICE**** Must Sell - 1991 Acura NSX 5 speed. Red with Black Leather and all the options including the phone. 100k miles. This is the 71st one built. Not in the Transmission Snap Ring failure range. 17" front/18" rear MOMO Rims. New Yokahama Z rated tires. RM Racing clutch. Completed the 90k mile service from Bell Acura. Looks and Runs Great.

Looks like a good deal to me, if the car has been maitained meticulously... NSX has been known to run well beyond the 100k miles mark. So it still has plenty of like left.

Good luck

I just talked to the owner of the car. Very nice guy and definatenly knew what he was talking about.

He said the clutch has only about 20-25k miles on it, which is awesome. He also said the timing belt has been replaced with an aftermarket one that's a little more heavy duty. He lives in Arizona, I live in California, but I have family in AZ and my mom is actually in AZ visiting her mom, so I may have her check it out for me as far as visual inspections go. Hopefully everything goes well!

Sounds good and looks clean - personally, the wheels are a little to "bling-bling" for me, but they may be the look that makes the car for you. Good luck.

Thanks! The wheels aren't exactly my style, but I think I would most likely be able to find someone to trade some nice looking stock wheels/tires for them. I just called my insurrance company and my insurrance dropped $1400 a year from my M3 to NSX if I'm able to pick it up! I hope this guy is down for a trade, that would make things go VERY smoothly.

zanardi 47 said:
Just a question, doesn't '91 NSX's have black roofs? Or is it common to paint it?
Good luck on the inspection!!!

They do, it is.

If the car is properly maintained and not wrecked that seems like a very good deal.

Back