What do you guys think about this car at Niello? JH4NA21683T000055

Re: What do you guys think about this car at Niello?

Do you like chrome rims?

Re: What do you guys think about this car at Niello?

Absolutely not. Niello said they could swap out the rims from the silver nsx they have in stock and give me a better deal.

Last edited:
Hi Sang,

It looks good but i think you are right. By the following statement i would say the rear fender has been repainted.

The repair is unbelievable, even down to matching the factory "orange peel".

I am not saying that is a bad thing but you said before that you didn't want a car that had any body work done on it.

Yes, that is correct. I may try to put an offer on the silver one they have in stock. Either case, I'll be there today to look at the cars. Thanks again.

I hear Niello sells a nice car. They seem to get alot of NSX's off lease and sell them for a reasonable profit. Weren't they the ones that put a CTSC on an automatic brand new NSX? :confused:

Sanglee, you remind me alot of myself when I first started looking for an NSX. I wanted the car now, and I almost made a mistake like you. There was an 03 in seattle I almost bought. I bought a ticket and was going to go up that weekend because the dealer told me it was perfect showroom condition. Well, just to be sure, I had a prime member check the car out. The car was a B+ and had a noticable scratch and the passenger side door was repainted. That was a wakeup call for me, and I realized most independent NSX dealers are dishonest.

This is where Niello comes in. I think in general, everyone has had only positive things to say about them. The fact that they disclose paintwork says alot to me. That is why I bought my 04 from there a month ago. I felt that I could trust them because they do value the reputation they have. Anyway, good luck!

I agree with your poncekim. I think I let the moment get the best of me and was not thinking rationally. I am going to wait and continue to look at the cars. I will definitely hold out until I see the perfect car for me.

I am the guy they are talking about flying in from San Diego. The funny thing is that I never intended to fly in and I never came to terms with them on any of their cars?? Good sales pitch to try to get people to buy I guess. Don't get me wrong - the people there are very nice but I am still searching for the right one - plenty of time. Keep in mind that the lease returns on the special Acura had on the NSX are coming in shortly and the market may?? loosen up a bit. The Black/Black at Niello has chrome wheels (hate chrome) and had some body work done the the drivers rear quarter. I just think that paying a premium for an NSX you should get an absolutley clean - no dings - and definitely no body work car with very low miles which this one has over 24,000! These cars are amazing and are going to be collector cars in the future and having a car with a blemish is not appealing UNLESS the price was reduced accordingly which in this case it is not....

Every time I have ever made an impulse buy I regretted it and whenever I was patient I received exactly what I wanted and at the right price! The search goes on......

dxd said:
Keep in mind that the lease returns on the special Acura had on the NSX are coming in shortly and the market may?
The residuals on the 03's are 59k , good luck trying to steal one:biggrin: I wanted one for myself but eventually gave up and bought an S2000. Too much money right now, I wait and rob one:biggrin:

sanglee24 said:
I agree with your poncekim. I think I let the moment get the best of me and was not thinking rationally. I am going to wait and continue to look at the cars. I will definitely hold out until I see the perfect car for me.

For whatever its worth.... I looked at countless NSX's online, 11 in person (in the VA/DC/MD/Pa/Ny area), test drove five...before I bought the one I own....

Search took me the better part of a year...last seven months was very intensive...

Oh yeah...the one I bought was the most expensive one...sigh.

Regards,

speedy` said:
For whatever its worth.... I looked at countless NSX's online, 11 in person (in the VA/DC/MD/Pa/Ny area), test drove five...before I bought the one I own....

Search took me the better part of a year...last seven months was very intensive...

Oh yeah...the one I bought was the most expensive one...sigh.

Regards,

Didnt you buy Mike's car? If so, it was super clean and he took awesome car of that car:wink:

The Kid said:
Didnt you buy Mike's car? If so, it was super clean and he took awesome car of that car:wink:

Yup, it was MikeC's car.....

He did take great care of the car...set a high standard for me to follow.:eek:

How clean do you ask?

Mike applied multiple coats of Zaino "inside" the trunk lid and on the edged of the car (including the lower part of the rear window) that is covered by the trunk lid.

And yes...I am doing the same.... I think it is the Physicist part of me that causes me to enjoy the detailing part of car care...

Regards,

Back