What Do You Do To Releive Stress?

I built a model like i used to do when i was a kid , this one took me about 6 months on and off! I found that it was theraputic and it reminded me what it was to be a kid and emmerce myself in something simple again.It really helped to get away in my mind.

Attachments

• feb20094.jpg
    feb20094.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 313
To relieve stress, I like to roam on NSX Prime, drive my NSX on some uncrowded backroads, visit friends, and watch movies at home.

Kick back with some crown royal, stick a Dave Matthews Band or Dream theater CD in, plug my bass in, crank my amp up, and play along.

My girl. :D

Or I go driving around on the backroads if she's in school or at work or something.

I call or visit my girlfriend and vent on her, if she is at work or busy etc I.

- play Paintball with some friends on weekends
- fly one of my R/C planes
- crank the music!

matt

autobody tech --> that a cool model..do all the shop tools work..i mean does the engine crane's lever move up and down to pick up model engines?

Golf range. What ever is stressing me out becomes the golf ball. :D

NSX

The best stress relief antidote I have found is usually available from spring through fall, take the top off of the NSX, find an open road, and listen to one of two things (sometimes both at the same time) the CD player/ and or the engine going through V-Tec. During inclement times it's not as easy to relieve the stress, but going to the gym, or playing tennis (only if I play well, doesn't matter if I win or lose) will help!!

Need Insights...

LeftLane said:
I relieve stress by starting harmless little threads that morph into a debate on the validity of biblical motorcars......:D

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29497

hmmm, first off: Todd OH BEHAAAAAAVE! :p

It's rather sad that as of late, I have lost interest in my hobbies and pass-times... :( And I really can't think of a single stress relieving activity that brings any bliss. :eek:

However, NSX Prime is probably the only constant in my life... =)

Very Nice!
Have you found the I-beam jump at the contrustion site?
(Must be on JC600)
Insane bonus, Unique bonus! well over 1700ft!

cbr600 said:
I drove like a MANIAC on the street.

In the game world, of course;)

Uhh... if I'm not relaxing with gaming - I'm driving in the rain (in the real world)! :D
(I know I'm crazy!):rolleyes:

Back