What do yall think about this ebay car? JH4NA1151PT000325

I just had a response on the heated seats. He said that he added them when he recoverd the seats.

He also said the water pump and timing were done at 73k in the year 2000.

PoohBear, when i clicked on your link, there was no item listed.

odenspike said:
This car appears to be pretty clean aside from a few issues, but has a several custom type things that I wondered if it detracts from the resale value down the road.
This car has quite a few mods, and you're right, some of the aesthetic mods are of questionable taste (although it would make a nice match for Dr. John's bumblebee).

My suggestion: If this is how you would want to customize an NSX, then go for it! But if you are just looking for a nice NSX, and these mods aren't of specific interest TO YOU, and you are concerned with resale value, then you should get a car that is closer to stock (or has whatever mods you would prefer).

P.S. I assume that's just an error where it says that the car is an automatic...? (Since it also says it has an ACT Performance Clutch and Flywheel.)

nsxtasy said:

P.S. I assume that's just an error where it says that the car is an automatic...? (Since it also says it has an ACT Performance Clutch and Flywheel.)

Noted at the bottom of the page:
THIS IS A 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION DESCRIPTION AT THE TOP OF THE AUCTION IS WRONG. AND I DID INSTALL A NEW THROW OUT BEARING WHEN THE NEW CLUTCH WAS INSTALLED.

Has anyone seen this on AutoTrader yet? The guy is listing it at $7,500. I sent an inquiry to him and he says that he now lives in Italy and has the car there with him. I have sent him some additional questions, but as they always say "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is". Just wanted to make people aware.

sccrzeus said:
Has anyone seen this on AutoTrader yet? The guy is listing it at $7,500. I sent an inquiry to him and he says that he now lives in Italy and has the car there with him. I have sent him some additional questions, but as they always say "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is". Just wanted to make people aware.
That's a very common scam.

Autotrader must have found out, because there is no longer an ad for an NSX for $7500.

Back