What are your favorite toppings on a Pizza?

What are your favorite toppings on Pizza?

It's lunch time here at work, and we are about to order some pizza! What are your favorite toppings?

Last edited:
No: Pineapple or Anchovies.

Diamonds?

Uh, or if you planned on eating it then pepperoni, black olives & Tabasco.

Sprinkle lightly with carbon fiber shards, then lather generously with Castrol GTX.

Bake at 8000 RPM until golden brown.

Serves two on a Brembo 13" rotor.

For the romantic in you, chill a bottle of Texas NSXPO 2002 red wine, but careful, someone from Kansas says it tastes like vinegar....sorta like his personality.

Afterwards, clean up with Simple Green to remove fingerprint grease.

Donwon, can you do the avatar? :)

Any toppings will do as long as it has provel cheese on it. ;)

For me it really depends on where I get the pizza from. My fail safe for most places is; banana peppers, black olives and meat ball beef or sausage.
Now if I going for gourmet pizza at place like Nina's in Norwich NY, then it is Garlic, fresh tomato slices and sausage. The everything pizza is good too.

I like the basic Brick Oven Pizza........ Crispy Thin crust and slightly chewey with lite tomato sauce and fresh Mozzerella and basil and a drizzle of good olive oil. I also like the sicilian style pizza also known as squares in some parts. Thick and airy on the inside with a nice crust on the outside covered with traditional pizza style gooey mozzerellla and tomato sauce.

I once had to order pizza for a large group (40-50 people). I circulated a survey to ask folks to check off which ingredients they preferred, and which they would NOT eat. It included the most common ingredients - sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, anchovies, etc. For every ingredient except one, 80-90 percent preferred the ingredient, and almost nobody said they would NOT eat it. The exception was anchovies, which 75 percent said they would NOT eat.

Joel said:
The Meatlover's line from Pizza Hut. Otherwise Pep and sausage everywhere else.

you must not get tired of eating just meat. What i like is the super supreme with mama's chinese susage.

Hmmm, still thinking about this...well, if I'm in Chicago, it's nothing but Lou Malnati's sausage.

mackcooke said:
corn, barbequed chicken. chedder cheese, and tomatoe slices. uuuummmmmm YYYYYUUUUUUHHHHHMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Corn? In pizza?
BTW, outside of CA, do you guys have:
logo.gif

Weirdest toppings in a gourmet pizza but they all seem to work together (ie/ pears).

Ponyboy said:
if I'm in Chicago, it's nothing but Lou Malnati's sausage.
I'll resist any more than a passing reference to the obvious humorous off-color response...

If I'm in Chicago, it's nothing but Giordano's stuffed pizza.

Oh wait, I am in Chicago!

Joel said:
outside of CA, do you guys have:
logo.gif
Yes. CPK is pretty much nationwide, in 28 states from coast to coast.

Back