• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are toe Links

Hi, just want to know what are toe links, I just found out about a problem regarding my front Left toe link needing to be replaced. Is that the same thing as "End Links" i see at Dali racing.

Also what is its function?

Tobal,

"Toe Link" refers to the rear suspension. This is the part that holds the rear wheels at a specific toe angle. A ball joint at one end and a bushing on the other, one per side.

IF "toe link" is refered to in the front, AND it is the item that holds the front wheel's toe position than that would be the tie rod/tierod end combo.

"End Link" or "Drop Link" is the item that connects the sway bar to the suspension (I believe Mark has "adjustable" versions of these on his site, maybe the OEM one's too).

End Links, as you call then are in BOTH the front and Rear of the car for the sway bars, as mentioned above. They are different for each end.

HTH,
LarryB

Tobal,

How did you know that this needed to be replaced? What are the symptoms? Thanks.

Back