• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

what aftermarket part would you like that isn't produced yet?

I would love to own one of these engine cover w/ mesh on each side and a glass window in the middle. I think $800 is too much for just replacing a cover. How about making it non-carbon fiber and sell it for $500?

From SOS website.
CF-lexanmesh-left_small.jpg

Different color gauge faces? All I have seen on this was photoshopped stuff, does anyone make any? I am surprised no one mentioned this?

Texas91Brent said:
A "nice " well fitting carbon fiber console with ashtray option.:cool:
I 2:nd that!

A complete carbon console, no overlay, and matching window switch replacement panels for the doors. In "as good as OEM look" fit and finnish.

I know Dali sells them but from what i read, the fit and finnish it is not very good.
Would'nt want that in a exclusive car like the NSX.

This sounds like a job for Peter at Downforce. :smile:

1. rear camber kit
2. cheaper carpet kit
3. STEALTH MODE anti-cop device :-)

A luggage kit EXACTLY fitting like this, looks AND PRICE would RAWK for the nsx:
http://www.courtesyparts.com/Mercha...n=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=99995-LUGZ3

Any cool stuff for the nsx, like these for the 350z would be great too, comparable pricing and i'd be in heaven:
http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z/gifts.html

They make soooo much cool stuff for the Z. Cheap too! I wish the nsx had something similar. Check around the site i posted.

RacingHeart said:

A complete carbon console, no overlay, and matching window switch replacement panels for the doors. In "as good as OEM look" fit and finnish.

I know Dali sells them but from what i read, the fit and finnish it is not very good.

I'd also like to see this produced.

Did I mention a replica of the original OEM lip spoiler?:biggrin:

For classic mustangs, we have parts catalogs with every panel, nut, bold, wire, etc on the car.
Something like that for the NSX would be nice. I'm missing a very small piece of rubber that goes on the trunk hinge. Would be nice to just open a catalog and get it...

jond said:
For classic mustangs, we have parts catalogs with every panel, nut, bold, wire, etc on the car.
Something like that for the NSX would be nice. I'm missing a very small piece of rubber that goes on the trunk hinge. Would be nice to just open a catalog and get it...
You can access the NSX parts catalog on websites like Delray Acura.

I assume the rubber part you're referring to is the "trunk hinge stopper" that fits over a tab on the hinge and keeps the front corner of the trunk lid at the proper height. Part number 74826-SL0-000 (shown as #10 in the diagram below) and costs about two bucks at your local dealer.

This is one of two parts that fall off frequently enough that I keep a spare in my glove compartment. (The other is the rubber cap at each end of the "T" bracket to which the spare tire is bolted.)

13sl00_b5510.gif

Kriessieg or Capristo Exhaust designed for the NSX. Now that would be a dream come true if someone could produce this.

WealthBuildR said:
Kriessieg or Capristo Exhaust designed for the NSX. Now that would be a dream come true if someone could produce this.

Do you really think that they can make something that hasn't been made already? You can never make a V6 sound like a V12. Those tones you hear are from the engine, I don't think Kriessieg has some big secret.

TURBO2GO said:
Do you really think that they can make something that hasn't been made already? You can never make a V6 sound like a V12. Those tones you hear are from the engine, I don't think Kriessieg has some big secret.

Yes, I do really think Kriessieg can make something that hasn't been made already.Watch the video of clips of the M3 and GT3 with the Kriessieg exhaust. They may not sound like a v12, but they sure do scream like f1s. And if i remember correctly, both use V6 engines just like the NSX.:smile:

WealthBuildR said:
Yes, I do really think Kriessieg can make something that hasn't been made already.Watch the video of clips of the M3 and GT3 with the Kriessieg exhaust. They may not sound like a v12, but they sure do scream like f1s. And if i remember correctly, both use V6 engines just like the NSX.:smile:

I6 M3 and Boxer6 GT3, but your point is well made. :wink:

1. Sun visor replacement (CF or FRP)
2. Side mirror ala JGTC NSX with folding mechanism
3. Stealthy windscreen wiper

RacingHeart said:

I agree, Peter you listening?:cool:

lithiumus said:
2. Passenger side air scoop a la Cantrel / Downforce / Procar

why does everybody want a passenger side scoop?

the aerodynamics of the car are such that the side vents really don't get a lot of air forced into them... even the early model cars that had the fans installed on the passenger side of the car in the side didn't do much and a lot of people just remove them (hence thy they didn't put them on all NSX's)

Back