What a waste....

Why does that not surprise me in the least bit? Anyone that knows anything would know that you don't attempt to learn how to drive stick on a Ferrari...unless of course your chest can make all things in the universe bend to your will (or you think it can).

Man, that just makes me crack up. Unfortunate she didn't crash into Christina Aguilera and take both blondes out in one fell mis-shift
smile.gif

Wait a sec, even a Ferrari should be able to handle 2nd @ 85 for a second or two, enough that when you try to put it in, you hear its wrong, and correct the mistake....maybe she just didn't notice that loud engine type thingy behind her. I hear thats what makes the wheels on the car go round and round.
smile.gif

Originally posted by bartonkt:
Anyone that knows anything would know that you don't attempt to learn how to drive stick on a Ferrari

if i made a bazillion dollars a year like her, i'd learn on whatever i damn well please. i'd throw it into first @150 just to see what happens.

Jay Leno commented on this during his monologue last night.

He said something along the lines of, "Don't worry, she's alright. Both of their dual airbags deployed."

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

She can blow the transmission out of my NSX any freakin' day of the week. She can wrap it around a telephone pole, cut it up into ashtrays, whatever.

Britney, my life for you!

Back