WHACK! Need a good body shop.

It was on Sunday morning. The first dry day in about six weeks and yeah, I was cruising along at triple digit speed on the highway in New Jersey. I saw the deer emerge from the brush on the side of the road and jump/run onto the highway. I never thought it would happen to me. But it did, I managed to avoid a head on strike with a quick juke to the right. I clipped the animals hip. I am more a hippie, and less a hunter, so I felt bad that I didn't kill the deer outright. I know she suffered.
My drivers side fender has a dent in it the size of a basketball(thank God for small mercies), and now I am in search of the best body shop in the northeast.....distance away from my home in PA is not a problem. I will drive a thousand miles for perfection. any information is appreciated...thanks much

Dude-

Sorry to hear of your encounter. Neshaminy Auto Body in Neshaminy, PA is the place to go. They take a little longer to do the jobs, but they are done right. They specialize in Honda products. The owner's name is Allen. Tell him that Neville sent you-

Good luck-

Nev

You may want to speak to Larry G.You can track him down through Peter Mills or the e-mail lists.He had lots of boddy work done and it looked good.He also lives near Hershy Pa.

Back