West Palm Bch drive/lunch Sat or Sunday july 28/29th?

Anyone interested in meeting next weekend, Saturday July 28th or Sunday July 29th for a Car Cruise and Lunch? It will be my last weekend in SFL. I will be moving to Tampa during the following week. Anyone that would like to take a cruise and grab some lunch please w/b or pm me! Look forward to saying bye to some old faces and meeting some new faces!!

Dave, good luck on your move to Tampa. I'm sure you'll find the NSX'ers there a good bunch, plus you'll be a little closer to the Orlando area, where there is a good number of owners that participate in a lot of social events.

Are you thinking Saturday or Sunday? I have a way outside chance of attending if something gets set up, but most likely not. Post an update here anyway and I'll attend if I can.

In any case, hope your move goes well.

Dave,

It was great meeting you, can't make it haven't gotten my replacement tires as yet.

All the best,
Greg

I can't make it either. After spending two hours on the track at Moroso this past weekend, all four tires of mine are destroyed and my brakes are warped. :biggrin:

I should have planned better and given more time. It was nice meeting the few people i have met so far thru prime. I will always stay in touch and plan upcoming meets! I always attend the ferrari meets so, i'll post heads up and try for future dates!

Back