• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

West LA Repaiir Suggestions

I live on in West LA (90066) and need the following repairs - any suggestions?

I have used Ramon at Niguel and he's great but the drive is brutal

I was thinking about Nissani in Culver City - anybody has experience with them?

Thanks, Bruce

1) New seat belt - driver side
2) Replace right headlight
3) Replace antenna
4) Repair window wash - replace nozzles

No. I took it to Nassani Brothers... total rippoff - quoted thousands in "repairs" I did not need

I will make the long trek back to Ramon at Niguel Motors next time - he's the best - worth the drive

Though I haven't been to him before, you could try Tony Fuchs at Mid-Valley Auto Repair in Winnetka. He's been around / raced Hondas since the '90s and is generally regarded one of the best S2000 mechanics in Socal, so depending on what you need done could be a good option. Additionally, I believe Marty (dq10) has taken his NSX to Tony a few times and had a good experience.

But if you can make the drive Ramon is always great :D

Though I haven't been to him before, you could try Tony Fuchs at Mid-Valley Auto Repair in Winnetka. He's been around / raced Hondas since the '90s and is generally regarded one of the best S2000 mechanics in Socal, so depending on what you need done could be a good option. Additionally, I believe Marty (dq10) has taken his NSX to Tony a few times and had a good experience.

Never used him for nsx but he did fix a nasty issue on my s2k when I had motor swap. guy put in transmission fork backwards.

Agreed. Tony will get work done for you in no time. Do not hesitate to check him out next time you need work done a little more local. Great guy and not too far outta the way.

Back