West Chester, PA Cars & Coffee

Anybody in the area? I went a couple weekends ago and didn't see any other NSXs. There were almost 100 other cars including a McLaren P1... It's every Saturday morning at 8:00am at the Dilworthtown Starbucks off of Rt 202. https://www.facebook.com/Cars-Coffee-West-Chester-PA-Edition-142160125802941/

Hey, just saw this. I live 3 miles from there. Been there twice, once in April a week after I got mine, then again a couple of weeks ago. Both times I was the only NSX there. Saw some other really nice cars there too - McLaren P12 (that's what was on his tag), a few Ferraris, a Carrera GT, etc. Can't do it this coming Saturday, but would be happy to meet you (and any other SE-PA owners) there any Saturday after that. Since I live close, when it's done we could take a drive out in the Chester County countryside (some great roads), maybe hang out a while if you have the time. LMK.

Hey, just saw this. I live 3 miles from there. Been there twice, once in April a week after I got mine, then again a couple of weeks ago. Both times I was the only NSX there. Saw some other really nice cars there too - McLaren P12 (that's what was on his tag), a few Ferraris, a Carrera GT, etc. Can't do it this coming Saturday, but would be happy to meet you (and any other SE-PA owners) there any Saturday after that. Since I live close, when it's done we could take a drive out in the Chester County countryside (some great roads), maybe hang out a while if you have the time. LMK.
I can't this Sat. Maybe the 14th.

I can't this Sat. Maybe the 14th.

This Saturday's bad for me too - off to see the wizard (Ben @ Daisy Imports) to get some work done. Next Saturday (14th) is open at this point, I'll mark it as tentative for the C & C.

Change of plans. If I do anything on Saturday the 14th it will be going to the Acura dealer in Limerick for the 2017 NSX tour stop. Mark Scott sent out emails to a pretty big list, so you probably got one, but if you didn't, he posted in the Southeast forum for any of the MD/DC guys that might be able to make it.

I wasn't on the email list but I plan on going to the C&C in the morning and then to Acura. :)

If you're gonna be there I'll try to make it too. Doing both the same day will be tough, sooooo crushed with stuff to do, but hey, we NSX guys gotta represent, dontchaknow? it'll prolly be the first time at that C&C that they've had more than one NSX.

Was just going to suggest making the effort this Saturday, a few of us will be making the trek to Limerick Acura for the new NSX unveil. Hopefully you guys can make it! I will be in my C63, say hi!

Was just going to suggest making the effort this Saturday, a few of us will be making the trek to Limerick Acura for the new NSX unveil. Hopefully you guys can make it! I will be in my C63, say hi!

The plan is for both of us to attend both events. I might have seen you the last time I was at the C&C several weeks ago, there were two AMGs there (not sure if they were C63's), one white, the other black, parked more or less next to each other.

Back