West Chester, Pa. car show

Hey everyone. I'll start off by introducing myself, I'm Brandon a student at West Chester University.

April 30th I am running an exotic car show at my school, West Chester University, about 40 min.s outside of Philly and 20 mins or so from the King of Prussia mall. We will raising money for SADD, Students against Destructive Decisions. All exotic car owners are invited to attend, i'm aiming for a minimum of 50 cars right now. So far, I have a variety of exotics including Ferraris, Vipers, lamborghinis, aston martins, etc. that are coming. I was hoping to raise the awareness of the show and tell those who are within driving distance of my school that they are more than welcome to come bring their cars, show them off, meet a lot of fellow auto enthusiasts and have a good time. We are located in a very nice town w/ some nice driving roads, gorgeous girls. If you don't have a car to show, you are still invited to come and look. This is for a very good cause, and the more money we raise the better. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in contact w/ me as I am more than willing to help you out. Also just to clarify, this is an exotic car show so don't worry about coming and seeing tuned up eclipses b/c they won't be there.

Anyone interested. I saw the other post for the NSX event in bridgewater, NJ. I'm from East Brunswick. The event is only about an hr. and a half from my town.

Last edited:
I dunno if I'm just paranoid, but this whole thing sounds like a sting operation IMHO.

It is free to register your car. You are doing me the favor of showing up, but if you could make a small donation that would help.

Visit Ferrarichat.com, i have the same screen name on there. Visit the NY-tri state and Mid-Atlantic areas. In NY look for Dream Cars 101. You will see I am a known member and not joking around. Spoke today with our sponsor, Brandywine Porsche and they have agreed to help us out as much as possible. It's a serious car show.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!

Here are the directions to my school.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to exit #6 (Pennsylvania turnpike).

Take Pa turnpike to exit 326 (valley Forge)

Take the second exit on the right (328A) but stay to the left going to West Chester as the ramp divides in half, onto 202.

Take 202 down to Matlack St. Turn right at the light onto Matlack st. and go down about 3/4 of a mile. The Parking lot will be on your left.

West Chester University, West Chester Pa 19383

Back