Went to look at a Attack kit.

Do a google/image search for "K1 Attack" for more pics/info.

I was so floored when I saw it almost a year ago, I would look at the site nearly everyday just checking out the pics.

Very cool from a cutom car standpoint.

I just don't know about the drivetrain - it's basically a FWD accord reversed to be RWD. I still love it though. Drop the NA1 or NA2 in there with that sub 1600lb weight and blow everything short of an Enzo away. :D

I'd love to get one, but don't have the confidence in my skills to build a car from the ground up as this is a kit car. As for buying it assembled, it's a little pricier, (still under 40K I think though) and your options are limited. Either a standard 5th gen Accord I4 or a Ford 302. As for spending the cash on one, just not a priority as much as the NSX is for me.

Also I imagine these guys would know more: http://www.attackforums.com/

beeker16 said:
Do a google/image search for "K1 Attack" for more pics/info.

I was so floored when I saw it almost a year ago, I would look at the site nearly everyday just checking out the pics.

Very cool from a cutom car standpoint.

I just don't know about the drivetrain - it's basically a FWD accord reversed to be RWD. I still love it though. Drop the NA1 or NA2 in there with that sub 1600lb weight and blow everything short of an Enzo away. :D

I'd love to get one, but don't have the confidence in my skills to build a car from the ground up as this is a kit car. As for buying it assembled, it's a little pricier, (still under 40K I think though) and your options are limited. Either a standard 5th gen Accord I4 or a Ford 302. As for spending the cash on one, just not a priority as much as the NSX is for me.

Also I imagine these guys would know more: http://www.attackforums.com/

They seem to lean towards the H22A for an engine upgrade, not the ford 302.

Awesome car, drop in a Turbo'ed H22A and you got yourself one hell of a car. Then again it says it can only handle 400hp so I'm not to sure the chassis is absolutely rigid. It does weigh wayy under a ton though

I have seriously looked into getting this car.
There where actually 2 major problems with the car, which stopped me from starting the project.
The number one was the value of the car When it was finished. I don't mind giving in a few grand, but this would go much further then that.
Secondly, i would have a real hard time getting it on registration here in Holland. The scheme would be exporting to the UK, then getting on reg there, then import to Holland, pay importtax, plus luxury tax on vehicle, registration... bla bla bla....

Back