Well,,How was the IRL race?

I watched a little on the tube,amazing pile-up in the esses during the rolex.The indy cars were amazing to watch doing 1:32's :eek: Any of you horndogs get the foto op with Dannica? :tongue: I think I saw all of you playing with Dennis in the"bog" :biggrin:

Hi John,

No Photo op with her:(. But I have a video of cars going threw the busstop. As soon as I recover from my PC meltdown I will have it posted:).

Call me,
LarryB

this must be the first time ondrovic has failed to get photos posted before he arrived back home. or, is he still in flubaloo NY?

I could just see you guys standing around saying " I've taken that corner faster than that" :eek: :tongue:

Hope u had a great time. See u in Phoenix :cool:

Larry and I stood at the bus stop during qualifying. I've had a few people tell me I carry alot of speed through there....however I simply hung my head in disbelief at the speed the openwheel car shoot throught the Bus Stop.
"I've taken that corner faster than that" was never said during last weekend.
Absolutely amazing.

Climberao said:
this must be the first time ondrovic has failed to get photos posted before he arrived back home. or, is he still in flubaloo NY?

I could just see you guys standing around saying " I've taken that corner faster than that" :eek: :tongue:

Hope u had a great time. See u in Phoenix :cool:

pete,not sure if the tv announcers were correct but they said the irl cars were going "about 125mph" through the bustop.Do you think this was acurate,if so our 90mph through there is not looking too bad :wink:

John,

Not really knowing but that day I suggested they were going about 120mph. Standing where Pete,David, and I were looking into the bus stop and watching them exit was very similar to watching the F1 cars at Monaco in the tunnel.

It just makes you say "damn I am slow" :):)LOL.....

Later,
LarryB

Back