Wekfest roll in info

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

Congratulations everybody that have secured a spot in this show!
People rolling in with Hikkatadori/MachIII/Our*Garage/Nsx prime/Mikes super happy friends the following information is for YOU!

We will be meeting at 7:30 AM the morning of WEKFEST, at Serramonte Shopping Center in the Daiso <NOBR style="COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_2_0>parking</NOBR> lot to fill out registration forms.
146 Serramonte Ctr
Daly City, CA 94015

We are rolling out no later than 8:15 AM to SF japantown. If you are not here by the time we roll out, you will lose your spot and registration fee!!

We will also be one of the first groups to roll into the show and will begin staging immediately so again: don't be late, we wont wait for you!

Also, I recommend you bring a cooler and some folding chairs, it's going to be a long show. Have a good night rest, don't stay up too late detailing your car. You have the rest of the morning after staging to do that. Thanks for reading, I'll see you guys bright and early the morning of Wekfest!!

Last edited:
I'm impressed, I like organized people :)

I might just crash at my friends' house down the street off Hickey so I can't sleep in a bit..hehe:biggrin:

our group is very large, and it just takes 1 person to screw it up for all of us. so i try to make this as easy and organized as possable. dont be that 1 person that holds us up from staging in time!!!!! i do not want to be in the "pit" where there is no ventalation and gas fumes

i live up the street off hickey lol :smile:

Last edited:
1) MikeC_587
2) 02#154
3) iCEE
4) s4play
5) makenna88
6) some g35
7) 1nsx2v
8) AaronS
9) Yellow Scorpion
10) CarlS - Red Dragon

add ons
11. batman
12. ntgr8td

Gonna be fun. So when we meet in daly are we heading back to that safeway parking lot as a group like last year?
If your front lips are real low...you might want to zip tie them on to avoid scrapeage. I remember a lot of you guys
Were really low. Was there any lip or sideskirt issues with you? Bring chairs food and drinks. If you have a 300
Dollar digital camera like me....bring a little tripod...pics are kinda dark unless you have the baller
Paparazzi camera with flash like rick ;) btw you still owe me an eyeball I still see dots!haha
Looking forward to seeing all of you there

Bill

Just to make sure, our registration includes drive and passenger upon entry correct? I have someone coming with me in the AM in my car.

Who's heading up from the South / East Bay? Want to meet up somewhere and caravan?

J

Just to make sure, our registration includes drive and passenger upon entry correct? I have someone coming with me in the AM in my car.

Hi Steven,

Yes, you can bring in one guest.

Mike

I think all the cool fellas are rolling from the south bay :) Let's meet at AMC Mercado?

rick

I'd be driving in the wrong direction to meet up with the So Bay guys, then.

How about meeting at where we had that last HUGE NSX meet in San Mateo?

6am?

I can meet up here. I'll be there at 6.

Do you So Bay boys want to meet us up there?

J

Gonna be fun. So when we meet in daly are we heading back to that safeway parking lot as a group like last year?
If your front lips are real low...you might want to zip tie them on to avoid scrapeage. I remember a lot of you guys
Were really low. Was there any lip or sideskirt issues with you? Bring chairs food and drinks. If you have a 300
Dollar digital camera like me....bring a little tripod...pics are kinda dark unless you have the baller
Paparazzi camera with flash like rick ;) btw you still owe me an eyeball I still see dots!haha
Looking forward to seeing all of you there

Bill

we made it alot easier to roll in this year. we will be using the geary side
entrance it is almost completly flat.

yes. you can bring one person.

bring pens to fill out your info!!!

update on meet time. we get to sleep an extra 30 mins!!!

i know i dont have to remind you guys please dont overly rev, drift, burn out in the parking lot i dont feel like attracting the leos :biggrin:

update on meet time. we get to sleep an extra 30 mins!!!
[/COLOR]

See you at 7:30am in front of Daiso (old Good Guys spot) at Serramonte Shopping Center.

For those who need coffee, there is a Starbucks on the Marie Calendars/Macys side of the mall.

Mike

Weather forecast says clear sunday. So you should be good.

I'll be there.....possibly.... to check out the cars sunday. Definitely not entering the car though. It's not "pretty" enough.

Saturday I'm going to hit up the San Mateo Truck and Jeepfest

All detailed up and ready to roll for tomorrow!:smile:

I just don't want to see one stinkin cloud!

Jack

I'm gonna be in front of Starbuck's at the Bridgepointe shopping center in Foster City tomorrow morning at about 6. Is anyone going to meet up there? Never got a confirmation on caravan plans.

J

Back