Wekfest 2011 Pics

Funny, I was reading this from the fatlace blog yesterday:

The whole event felt like it gave off an awesome vibe. You could see a 21 year old spraying quick detailer on his s2000 to a middle aged man wiping down his chevelle and then even an old man meticulously cleaning the engine bay to his NSX.

I want to know, who's the old man! :biggrin:

found this one on flickr.....

5471930861_8c4bbd142a_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_3502e by crsfoto.com, on Flickr[/IMG]

Funny, I was reading this from the fatlace blog yesterday:

I want to know, who's the old man! :biggrin:

Looked like the 18-25 crowd, so old was probably 50+. In that case, it was probably me (50 this year). Jack and Mike are up there as well but they brought help- I don't think they had to get their manicured hands dirty (Mike brought his son and Jack brought Yolanda:eek::eek::eek::biggrin:). I had a great time and look forward to doing more with the NorCal group (old and young).

Best Regards,

Danny

It looks like it was a great event. I wanted to make it out but missed the opportunity. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Lmao, I just saw an opportunity to mess with you I couldn't help it :D

No worries bro. I was wondering what you were smoking and not sharing lol. I see you have a new venture with the clothing line, Good stuff bro!!, you should sell some of it on prime, send me a free shirt :biggrin: post a link with your stuff so local primers can support your line and buy stuff,.

Hey your 02 nsx is sick as well. That was top 3 with dan and alans.
Did you win last year as well?
Ricks nsx is sick, I am suprised that didnt get any awards either.

thanks for the words but I rarely win anything because most judges are looking for a ton of bling which I'm keeping away from my NSX! LOL

Congrats to the winners, that 1000hp NSX definitely deserves a trophy :)

Fun hanging with everyone and the dinner was great for those who attended.

see ya all soon
rick

Some of the pics I took.

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 87
Mikexike:

Hi, just drop me an email and let me know which pics you want, and I'll send you a .jpg file. You can use the "Contact" option on my web site to send me a message.

--Warren

Warren great pics. If you can send me the ones you took of mine to [email protected]

thanks!

Back