Weekend Drive with a surprise AGAIN !

043wa.jpg

IM000047-vi.jpg

Another great drive this weekend I can only hope that we can get a CGT or a McLaren to come out in the near future.

Last edited:
I'm sure all those F guys have severe "wing" envy, :tongue:

gas patrol

geez bails, you run with a rough crowd...
"exotics united against $4.00 super unleaded"

does'nt look like any speed records were broken
:biggrin:

LOL.

The stradale is in the handi-capable lot..

Thanks for sharing! The photos look great.

GeIS

Sweet pics....reminds me of the group I saw today...there were (3) Gallardo's, (2) Murcielago's, (1) Countach, and a black Rolls Royce Phantom (that thing is HUGE!!).

Meeyatch1 said:
Sweet pics....reminds me of the group I saw today...there were (3) Gallardo's, (2) Murcielago's, (1) Countach, and a black Rolls Royce Phantom (that thing is HUGE!!).

The Phantom reminds me of a old locamotive .. that this is huge!

docjohn said:
I'm sure all those F guys have severe "wing" envy, :tongue:

Doc, more than that, how do all those F guys get their cars out of the shop at the same time???? :wink:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
The Phantom reminds me of a old locamotive .. that this is huge!

Yes it does.....and the tires are some really odd size as well. Not like normal car tires.

nsxsupra said:
Wow! what a sharp looking NSX!!

That GT wing looks awesome, even on stock body. Do you mind telling me what kind of wing is that?

The wing is a Burn Up Wing available from SOS. It has also been nicknamed the " Go Slow Wing" among my close friend here in the northeast. Reason being is this wing has been tested and shown to produce more drag then the stock wing. The wing is Fiberglass in construction and the fitment is awesome. I have one gripe about this wing thou, which is that the height that it sits at blocks 50% of the rear visability. But over all I could not be happier with the choice.

The rest of the car is made up of parts from three other makes. WW front spoiler, Lechers side skirts , Marga hills rear spats.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
The wing is a Burn Up Wing available from SOS. It has also been nicknamed the " Go Slow Wing" among my close friend here in the northeast. Reason being is this wing has been tested and shown to produce more drag then the stock wing. The wing is Fiberglass in construction and the fitment is awesome. I have one gripe about this wing thou, which is that the height that it sits at blocks 50% of the rear visability. But over all I could not be happier with the choice.
Thanks a lot, you NSX is now my favorite black NSX on prime. The wing is not too tall, not too wild, looks amazing on black NSX.

I am so in love with this wing :smile: . I wonder if it will look anywhere near as good on a white nsx.

nsxsupra said:
Thanks a lot, you NSX is now my favorite black NSX on prime. The wing is not too tall, not too wild, looks amazing on black NSX.

I am so in love with this wing :smile: . I wonder if it will look anywhere near as good on a white nsx.

I would love to see a white version of my Nsx !

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I would love to see a white version of my Nsx !

Bailey, your car is white, if you'd wash it you'd discover it's true color, and while you're at it, take the beach out of the car, there's more sand in your car than at Jones Beach!!!!

P.S., you'd get better gas mileage too!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

Bailey's car is one of the most unique looking NSXs I've seen thus far, but it's the wing on Bailey's car that really distinguishes itself from other NSXs. When someone in the Northeast tells me that they saw a black NSX with a wing in the back, I show them a pic of Bailey's car and they say yup, that's the one. Definately one of my favorites in our community. :wink:

It looked like one helluva fun drive this weekend Bails! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Bailey, your car is white, if you'd wash it you'd discover it's true color, and while you're at it, take the beach out of the car, there's more sand in your car than at Jones Beach!!!!

P.S., you'd get better gas mileage too!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

Someone told me if I take my wing off and go back to stock he would detail my car out like Tony's. That sand is from new hampshire by the way and very special to me. :biggrin:

I like the wing too... when Bailey spun out at the Glen I saw the top of the wing first as I was cresting the hill... knew something was bad when the wing wasn't moving and facing the wrong direction ;)

nsxsupra said:
The wing is not too tall, not too wild, looks amazing on black NSX.

also make a great picnic table......:)

Bailey, nice pics man.

Back