Weekend Drive another surprise

The weekend drives just keep getting better and better. You may have remembered the earlier post where a Enzo came along well He brought along his 575 and F50 this time. I cannot describe the sight and feeling of driving along side one of these supercars. Its just amazing !!

This awesome GT2 was one of the meanest sounding cars I ever ran with

Last edited:
hey sloatsburg right in my backyard. Anything like this going on this weekend (10/8-10/9)? With work and putting my racecarback together I have not had enough time for NSX events. But getting itchy for a drive like this one.

Frank

The F50 looks amazing. By far the most exotic and it sounds fantastic! It must have been a great ride.

From the picture it looks like the GT2 is running stock pipes!

Like my turbo, great sound, can't take a cell phone call...WHAT? Hold on let me plug in my hands free - no, I don't want a ham sandwich! I'll call you back in an hour (by then I'll be filling the tank again!)

I do love OUR Turbo, but not as much as MY NSX!!!

Red said:
From the picture it looks like the GT2 is running stock pipes!

Like my turbo, great sound, can't take a cell phone call...WHAT? Hold on let me plug in my hands free - no, I don't want a ham sandwich! I'll call you back in an hour (by then I'll be filling the tank again!)

I do love OUR Turbo, but not as much as MY NSX!!!

I have not had any other tru sports car aside from the Nsx but hearing comments like yours makes me feel so good about the decision I made to go with this car.

Back