WEEEE.. Carfax again until 2.1.05...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing it again... more free carfax's... this time i have a few requirements:

1. NSX's only please
2. PM me w/ a request, please give me an email address to send it to...

cheers!

Does this qualify for a good post? Just curious... maybe the 2nd time 'round? :wink:

x

Last edited:
jivy said:
thanks
JH4NA126XNT000621

[email protected]

The VIN you supplied, "JH4NA126XNT00062", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.

Please pm w/ correction and email again.. it's easier to keep track of all the ones i do this way.

xavier

Ok.. just had to change this up.. please PM me with your inquiries if I have missed out on anyone's request. I have nailed everyone's request so far.. usually within 24 hours.. (some people i got within minutes of request)..

PMing me is the only way i can keep track of who i sent something to and who i still have to complete.

thanks again,
x

Been having a hard time keep up w/ most of the requests that are on this thread.... i can nail the pm's but the one's on this thread i forget if i did it or not. I'm sure some of you have received two of the same report. Please pm me if i missed you.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back