Wed. Evening NSX Hangout/Food-Drinks/Street Fighter Smackdown

Fourringpilot is coming down from KY to visit for a week and a few of us have decided to do a get together on Wednesday evening to meet him and hang out (March 25th).

Per this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119370,
we are doing a Street Fighter 4/Movie/Hot Wings/NSX Hangout. No specific schedule, but it seems most people want to do a SF4 mini-tournament. Making it unique is that we'll be doing it in one of the baddest theater rooms in LA. :tongue:

Anyone local that's on NSX Prime is welcome. My home is approx. 5 minutes from where the 15 and 60 freeway cross, so keep that in mind depending on where you live. There is room for 5-6 NSXs in the driveway and plenty of room right off my driveway in front of the house. We can have 10-12 people in the Theater before it gets a bit crowded. I'd like a count on who is coming so please just add your name below. Once you do, I'll PM you my info and address.

So come hang out and meet some fellow NSXers, have some food and drink, then lay down the law with some SF4 smackdown in the theater. And if you aren't into playing, just hang out with us and enjoy the show. We'll most likely watch something in there afterwards too.

1. Ilya :D

Last edited:
this should be for next friday cause i have that day off and can't make it on wednesday march 20th. if it's set in stone then have fun guys! :redface:

Any night is good for me.

SF4 and wings seems like a great combo. Hopefully, Ilya won't be pissed about having hot sauce all over his Xbox controllers.:frown:

Sure, anyone on the forum is welcome. We are still on for Wednesday night. Since you're in OC the tollroad is definitely the fast way to get here and avoid weekday traffic.
So far Wednesday is looking to be a nice Sunny day so no worries of rain.

btw- This is Ilya posting from his GFs computer. lol :D

Last edited:
well i love street fighter and big screens.
if its ok, i'd like to join the party. :biggrin:

If you still have the GT wing would you mind bolting it on when you come? I have never seen one in person on a NSX. :biggrin:
Most people in the Midwest go w/ the R wing or leave it stock.

If you still have the GT wing would you mind bolting it on when you come? I have never seen one in person on a NSX. :biggrin:
Most people in the Midwest go w/ the R wing or leave it stock.

That would be John's car (Scorp) I believe you're referring to.

That would be John's car (Scorp) I believe you're referring to.

I was thinking Erick had one and took it off a while back (last year). I forgot Erick has the R conversion. :confused:
Is anybody coming that has a GT wing?

Last edited:
yeah its john aka Scorp thats the one with the GT wing.
the others i know of are FuryNSX, maybe Diablo360, and whoever bought Stick-E-Rice's nsx.

I just recently sold a customer up in the bay area an APR GT500 carbon fiber 3D wing and should be installing soon.

i'll let you know what happens chad.
i may or may not get my nsx bumper back in time, if not i may have to take my integra. hope you can keep up with me :biggrin:

Last edited:
yeah its john aka Scorp thats the one with the GT wing.
the others i know of are FuryNSX, maybe Diablo360, and whoever bought Stick-E-Rice's nsx.

I just recently sold a customer up in the bay area an APR GT500 carbon fiber 3D wing and should be installing soon.

i'll let you know what happens chad.
i may or may not get my nsx bumper back in time, if not i may have to take my integra. hope you can keep up with me :biggrin:

My nsx is still at Ramon's, I could bring the new daily driver? :cool:

My nsx is still at Ramon's, I could bring the new daily driver? :cool:

john, didn't realize you had the s4 detailed cause you're selling it...so what did you end up getting? :rolleyes: haha...another x? :biggrin:

There is a Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar right next door to me so that's where I was planning on picking up the Wings. I love their selection of sauces. Can you guys handle the Spicy stuff? :tongue:
Here is a list of the sauces. I'd say pick about 4 and we can get 12-16 or so of each one. Mango Habanero is definitely my favorite and it's pretty hot, but not over the top. Here they are in order (from Wuss to Insane):

Mild:
Sweet BBQ
Teriyaki
Mild
Parmesan Garlic
Classic Medium
Honey BBQ
Spicy Garlic
Asian Zing
Caribbean Jerk

Hot but not crazy:
Hot BBQ
Classic Hot
Manga Habanero

Spicy as Hell:
Wild
Blazin' :eek:

I've tried the Blazin' and besides being too hot to eat any number of, it doesn't taste all that great either.
My choices are:

Mango Habanero
Asian Zing
Classic BBQ
Classic Medium (for the Wusses :D)

If you care what we get, post what you prefer. On Wednesday I will try to get a final count of who is definitely coming so I pick up the right amount.

Hopefully, Ilya won't be pissed about having hot sauce all over his Xbox controllers.:frown:

Lots of cupholders in the theater so drinks are cool.
Yes, we will all please wash our hands very thoroughly after HotWings before going in the theater and handling the conrollers. :D

Last edited:
I don't care about the sauces. fourringpilot = eat anything. :biggrin:

I'll bring a case of beer.

When is this happening? Wednesday or Friday? Do I need to be home to clean up after you boys? :tongue:

Last edited:
I just shot PMs to everyone that was interested in coming tomorrow. If you haven't posted on this thread and plan on coming, please PM me and let me know so I can get the right amount of food and drink.

Looking forward to it.

Note: I have the XBOX360 version, not PS3. So if thats the version you guys prefer bring that instead along with any arcade sticks or controllers you like to use.

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone who was able to make it. Hope everyone had a good time. Keep in touch if you guys want to do something like this in the future.

Thanks for everyone who was able to make it. Hope everyone had a good time. Keep in touch if you guys want to do something like this in the future.

have it on a weekend next time, that way i could then and maybe most others can join in on the festivities.

Thanks for having us over Ilya. We should def plan some more hang out events..
And the theatre room.... there are just no words to describe it.:eek: If I had to try I'd say its straight next level, crazyness!!

Thats the place for watching dvd releases, sporting events etc...

Thanks Ilya for hosting.

You are very generous for making your home, and killer theater, a gathering place for fellow NSX enthusiasts.

I'd definately make the drive again, just maybe not at rush-hour next time. A weekend would be awesome.

Pictures soon.... with your permission.

-Jorge

Some pictures:

Attachments

• DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 72
Thanks again Ilya. That was a blast. I have had some great times while visiting LA and that meet will certainly stand out. :biggrin:

I'll post pics this weekend after everything is unpacked.

Thanks to Chad for beating down El Fuerte (multiple times). :frown:

IMGP0563.jpg

IMGP0569.jpg

IMGP0583.jpg

Back