Watkins Glen Vintage Races Sept 5-7

Hmm.... I may be able to get away for a couple days and it would be a nice drive with the X if the weather is good. Have to check with the g/f to see what her plans are, and see if we can get hotel reservations as I am sure the camping ("in a tent?") thing wont work with her ;)

My wife decided to join me last year at the last minute, and she is not a camper either. I found lodging at Rainbow Cove, just slightly north of The Glen. It is a quaint family run resort directly on the crystal clear Lake Seneca.
my cell # is 610 413 7725 if you cannot find me.

:) Weather report for this weekend at the Glen is low 70's and Sunny! Is anyone else going? I plan on getting there early Sat and Staying untill Sunday PM, would be great to see other NSX owners there... I am taking mine!:D

I saw 1 other NSX there..

It was a good looking black 91 and it belonged to Paul from Ontario! I woke up Saturday morning and his black NSX was parked 20 yards from my red one. I saw no other NSX'es the whole weekend. We talked of course. He said he is aware of this site but does not post very much.

Let's hear from you Paul! :)

Back