Watkins Glen Thanks

I want to thank all the NSX folks at Watkins Glen May 5th and 6th for the help and advice on my 1st track event followed by my flatbed trip out from the track :(.

Also, thanks to LarryB for the telephone diagnosis with help of my discriptions such as:
- The metal piece that bolts on to the side of trans is dangling,
- a spring-thing fell out, and
- should the level sticking out of the trans move around so much?

Unfortunately, the Acura shop in Syracuse says it's more than just the clutch slave cylinder I had overnighted and is going to pull the trans...

The trip back to Baltimore on the Greyhound (never took a bus before, but Amtrak was going to be 6 hrs later arriving) was not quite the fun the NSX would have been.

All and all it was a great time, I'm bummed I missed the 2 best runs of the 2 days once the rain finally dried.

GaryS, thanks for giving me your seal of approval for using Crest Acrua, they seem like a good group of people in the service department.

IMG_1042.sized.jpg

Todd,

Sorry to hear it is more involved. I guess you will have a nice new clutch!! Sounds like you did get the "Free" towing though:).

I'm sure it will work out fine. Maybe we can hook up, when you go to get the car back.

When you get a moment e-mail me at [email protected] with your plans.

LarryB

Sorry to see your car towed on the flatbed during the great weather we finally got but at least it was not being towed because of an early apex followed up by an FGR.

It was good seeing you up there and hope to catch you at other events.

Bob

My sympathies as well,see my response to your other thread.For anyone who is interrested I'll be at the glen with pda this mon-tues 12/13.I just got my hot lap timer in the mail and the friggen on/off switch is faulty!:mad: So I have to jiggle and play with it for intermittent results at best,oh well.

Back