• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Watching LeMans

Any recommendations on the best way to watch LeMans on my TV? I have a Chromecast but nothing else hooked up to it. I will happily pay for quality video that I can Chromecast to the TV, but that means it needs to be in a browser on my PC.

I'm usually the guy answering the tech questions, but in this case, I haven't found a browser based option yet. There are options for Android, but I can't Chromecast them.

- - - Updated - - -

After reading up here
http://radiolemans.0157.org/content/few-questions-about-le-mans-2014-streaming

I don't think there is a clear answer available :(

That website rocks! You are my god!

That reminds me. 38 years ago today. :)

lemans.jpg

I watched probably 18 hours of it on the Internet. I thought it was pretty bad. The announcers didn't know what was going on half the time and had no control over the video feed so couldn't cut to the action. Also they never fixed the audio video sync issue. They kept referring to their broadcast as being a second screen. It was better than nothing but they are running the real deal now and it's far better production... Graphics, HD, many more cameras but last I checked the audio was broken. I need a better solution next year.

Back