• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Watch out for this seller (chadNSX)

I had a deal with him and he has my parts and my money. Its been a few weeks since I have heard from him and he is not replying to my PM's. I am hoping he is just busy, but if anyone here knows what he has been up to, please let me know.

http://www.nsxtrader.com/details.php?id=3634

I like how he has the navpod listed on the list of mods, that was the part that he supposedly sold me - he still has my $$$ and my stock clock and vents I sent him in exchange.

Re: Anyone seen Chad NSX?

I had a deal with him and he has my parts and my money. Its been a few weeks since I have heard from him and he is not replying to my PM's. I am hoping he is just busy, but if anyone here knows what he has been up to, please let me know.

Yes, he still has money he owes me. I have not heard from him for awhile also. It's also pass the date he gave me to have my money refunded.

Stephen

What is this person's Prime ID or is this person only listing items on NSXTrader? That way we can be aware of this person's scams.

Yes, that is his prime ID. I still have an unresolved situation with the headunit he has for sale which I have sitting in my room since it wasn't as described.

Ask me details and I'll give you everything you need.

He contacted me a few times to sell parts. I believe his car is listed in this forum for sale.

Have I mentioned latley how much I LOVE THE POWER OF THE INTERNET!!!!

Just a dumb question, I made contact with chad about his rims so I am aware of him but how come no one that has been ripped-off has left him neg feedback? Isn't that a good way to warn people?

hm... he's local maybe ill ask around and see if anyone knows Chad personally.. see what the deal is

Just a dumb question, I made contact with chad about his rims so I am aware of him but how come no one that has been ripped-off has left him neg feedback? Isn't that a good way to warn people?

I was not aware that we could leave negative feedback. Where do we do this?
Edit - there is already a thread on him in the buyer/seller feedback forum, is this what you were referring to?

His classic line is to use his "girlfriend's" paypal account so his name is not attached to the transaction. I don't know if he is screwing his GF in more than one way, or if this is all set up as part of his scam.

His NSX for sale says its top speed is 180 MPH. His 3.0 also has 290 HP. Looks like an aftermarket exhaust but I doubt he can prove his top speed or HP claims.

I was not aware that we could leave negative feedback. Where do we do this?
Edit - there is already a thread on him in the buyer/seller feedback forum, is this what you were referring to?

I will make it easy for you :biggrin:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/itrader.php?u=17994

You have to reference the URL of the thread where he posted the items for sale so you may have to go and look that up.

I am lucky on this one, I was about to buy a couple items and he did not reply to my last PM before I saw the warning in the buyers/sellers section

His classic line is to use his "girlfriend's" paypal account so his name is not attached to the transaction. I don't know if he is screwing his GF in more than one way, or if this is all set up as part of his scam.

Depending on when your transaction took place, you can file a complaint with PayPal (assuming it is within the time frame allowed by PayPal) to try to get you money back from the account that you sent your money to. Here is a link to PayPal's resolution center: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_complaint-view
Good luck.

Depending on when your transaction took place, you can file a complaint with PayPal (assuming it is within the time frame allowed by PayPal) to try to get you money back from the account that you sent your money to.

Well, that is a wast of time :frown:

Pay-pal only cares that the seller shipped you "something", the seller could have sent you a brick and as long as there is a tracking number that shows delivery to your address pay-pal considers the deal done! If you have a complaint pay-pal will let you file a complaint but it will always close in the sellers favor as long as the tracking number shows delivery. Check your pay-pal agreement, this is how it works. I have had this happen to me a couple times and it sucks! If a seller is creditable then they will work with you but if the seller does not care or just wants your money then they need not bother working out the pay-pal complaint because they just get to keep you money regardless of the complaint. You should make sure you understand pay-pal before you ever use it. I have accepted the risk and most of the time it works great but I have been ripped off and when this happens pay-pal does nothing to help the buyer.

Read-up before you use pay-pal again

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Well, that is a wast of time :frown:

Pay-pal only cares that the seller shipped you "something", the seller could have sent you a brick and as long as there is a tracking number that shows delivery to your address pay-pal considers the deal done! If you have a complaint pay-pal will let you file a complaint but it will always close in the sellers favor as long as the tracking number shows delivery. Check your pay-pal agreement, this is how it works. I have had this happen to me a couple times and it sucks! If a seller is creditable then they will work with you but if the seller does not care or just wants your money then they need not bother working out the pay-pal complaint because they just get to keep you money regardless of the complaint. You should make sure you understand pay-pal before you ever use it. I have accepted the risk and most of the time it works great but I have been ripped off and when this happens pay-pal does nothing to help the buyer.

Read-up before you use pay-pal again

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

That's funny, I have not run into the same results that you experienced. I have filed 3 complaints with PayPal regarding non-delivery of iem purchased, and PayPal reversed my payment in all 3 instances. It also helps when you charge the payment to your credit card when paying via PayPal. Credit card companies will back charge PayPal and PayPal will debit the seller account.

That's funny, I have not run into the same results that you experienced. I have filed 3 complaints with PayPal regarding non-delivery of iem purchased, and PayPal reversed my payment in all 3 instances. It also helps when you charge the payment to your credit card when paying via PayPal. Credit card companies will back charge PayPal and PayPal will debit the seller account.

I am not sure you read what I was saying. Pay-pal only cares that something was delivered not that you got what was advertised. Yes, I have also had to file non-delivery and you can win on those as long as the seller does not send you "something" just to show delivery. Once you receive your item if it is NOT what was advertised pay-pal will do nothing. And yes, if you use your credit card you can do a charge back but your pay-pal agreement says you can not do both. If you try both, pay-pal will automatically take the money from you. And this will also not work if you use funds that are already in your pay-pal account, you will never get those back :(

Last edited:
Anyone get any money back from this guy? My credit card company was unable to get the money back from paypal even on a chargeback. They told me I need to deal with paypal directly, paypal won't do anything except say that they will give me any funds they recover! I am so pissed!!!! :mad:

Back