• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Warren1205 Horrible and still going

Hey man I didnt want to do this. Im giving you a fair, very fair warning. You have 24 Hours to issue a refund. This has seriously gone on long engouh.

I gave WARREN a down payment in the middle of January for a product. He told me that he would have the product off his car by FEB 11. I sent him the rest of the money later that week. I also sent him a set of 02+ tails. He was really fast to pick up his phone when he was selling the product. So I waited for sometime. He told me for like a month straight that the product was off the car. So he kept telling that he would ship it out tomorrow yet nothing. Then come down to it I was tired of his shit so I asked for a refund. He keeps telling me that he will have it for me tomorrow. HA what a joke. The messed up part of all this is I pay the man and then im looking on ebay to see if I should have just bought another NSX. I see his nsx for sale with my 02+ tails. WTF. Now I have to call seriously like 5 times and then his parents house(or something). He has not returned my phone call at all today or lately. I have to keep calling him.

END OF STORY WARREN YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO ISSUE A REFUND PLUS THE REST OF THE MONEY. OR I WILL CONTACT BELL GARDENS POLICE DEPARTMENT. I WILL GIVE THEM ALL THE PROVE THEY WILL NEED. I WILL ALSO GIVE THEM NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, AND TAG NUMBERS.

FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL ME.

Sorry to hear, but I've had similar experience with him as a buyer. I wasn't going to post, but since you did I'll just add to it.

Long story short. I made a trip down south 400 miles and hauled my CF wing because Warren1205 wanted to hold for purchase. After communicating planing on a date and time to complete transaction, this guy does not show or call back. I spent a few hours waiting for this guy to show up or call, but no luck. I end up hauling it back home.

My advise don't deal with the guy.

Well I got some what of a refund. But he still has my 02+ tails and he hasnt called, and i have yet to recieve a reply. So whats going on warren?

Back