WarpDriveKid is now the newest Member! :-)

Well, at least I think I am? :tongue: I have a TT Supra and love it, without a doubt. But I have always had an underlying attraction to the NSX as well. The power offered in stock form in older models did not exactly say let’s go to the track and wup butt! So, I’ve waited quite some time to see how the after market world would embrace and supplement the already deadly handling and esthetics of the NSX with horsepower. I now find myself perusing NSXPrime, derived by being invited to an NSX meet this past Thursday night at an Acura Dealership in So Cal. I rolled up there on my ZX-12R (Warp Drive Commuter Transpo) with a few other Supra owners that are JDM fans such as myself and to my surprise met some of the coolest cats I now have the pleasure of knowing (Jacko from Focus, Shane and Mike from AutoWave and Jason with a super clean white Type-R looker to name a few) as well as seeing some of the hottest modded NSX rollers. I now find myself closer to wanting one! Wish I had my camera, well next time I’ll post some nice shots to share, it’s kinda what I do. I do not shoot for free, but I like to share as well.

This site looks to have some very cool folks as well as knowledgeable, just as the Supra Sites. I like what I have seen so far, so don’t mind me; I’m just checking things out at the pool before I jump in! Just would like to say hello to everyone and thanks to the person that has built and host this site, good job.

Clemente

Last edited:
Hi

Welcome. Prime has been and is a great site. It has helped me alot. If you remember to use the search you can find answers to almost everything here.

We do behave in here and if you do then you will learn alot. And if you do not post another thread with pictures of that NSX which are rebuilt into a F40 or someting then you will be fine :biggrin:

(Looks like I finally managed to forget which car they rebuilt the NSX in to.) :biggrin:

Regards

Hey Lonestranger and Martin thanks for the warm welcome. :smile: Don’t worry I will not post pics lacking taste! NSX rebuilt into an F40?? LOL wow:rolleyes: Let me share with you a little of my work, shall I? :cool:

Enjoy! :biggrin:

NSX2.jpg

TakataJGTCa.jpg

Back