Warning on This Black NSX in Utah

Just want to warn potential nsx buyers about this NSX:

1991 Black NSX

This car has been for sale for about a year now. Its located in Utah. The car shows clean title but did get a Salvage title in NY. I guess it has been washed. The frame was not pulled back straight, as you can slide your fingers thru the gaps, you will notice the difference in the gaps. Also as for the condition of the car, its not in very good condition as well. Just wanted to inform some people out there

Hdsr- i recall those are the Dazz Matiz rims that he has on the cars. I must say those are really nice rims.

Sorry i couldn't help on the VIN on this vehicle, but it has been a long while, and noticed that his car is still for sale.

hdsr5 said:
Does anyone know what kind of 18/19 rims this car has on it? Where would you get them from? They are pretty nice...
Yes,
Dazz wheels like these
standard

standard

standard

Thats the same car on the ad, the same car i'm referring to thats prettycrooked. From the pics it looks super nice...but in person its a totally different story

Hmmm, that car does ring a bell. I saw this car for sale a year ago when I was looking for my NSX. Does look nice in the pics. Too bad it's salvaged and not fixed properly... :(
Z

does anyone know if this car is for sale still? I drove it for about a month, it was a friend of mine who owned it. Anyways if you have any info on where this car went or might be and if its still for sale let me know, thanks

DJ

Back