• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted understeering wheel garnish

Wanted understeering instrument panel garnish

Please email if you have this part. It is the part the snaps under the steering wheel.

Last edited:
9krpm said:
Please email if you have this part. It is the part the snaps under the steering wheel.

Can you call out the part you want from the on-line manual? I have all the parts which go around the steering column if that is what you need.

Re: Wanted instrument panel garnish

The part # appears to be 77210-SLO-AD2A. I'm also send an attachment to show you what I'm talking about. If you have this part please give a description of its condition and how much you are asking. Thanks in advance, Ray...

Attachments

• instrument-garnish.jpg
    instrument-garnish.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 88
I do have that part, condition is perfect and I am asking $75 shipped. If you would like the whole set of covers for the steering column(3 parts), that would be $150 shipped to you.

Wish I still had the knee bolster for you too.

PM me with shipping instruction if you would like any of these parts or others.
Dave

Back