• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted: Tow hook cover

this weekend I hit a bump and lost the tow hook cover. its quite annoying when you look at the front of the car and see the missing piece. Does anyone have one???

Are these not available at the dealer? Would check with a "member friendly" parts department for the best price.

yeah, it may be cheaper just to go buy one. Besides,as easy as they are to come off I'm sure there are very few that have them anyways.

yeah it stinks because mine is gran prix white

ooo white - that would bug me everytime I look at my car and see some piece missing.

And secondly... people might get the wrong impression that you don't take care of your car and let that thing go missing.

hehe :-)

$50 bucks...geez. i'll think about it in the spring.... right now snow and in the garage.

huyduchoang said:
$50 bucks...geez.
As puma indicated, that's 50 of those special Canadian dollars. :) Retail price is around $30 US, but you can get for around $20 with NSXCA (or similar) discount. My local dealer had them in stock in my color (go figure).

yeah my nsx is gonna be in for the winter too. It just irrates me because it looks soo good until you get to the front and there is a gray tow hook poking out of my bumper

where can I get one for 20 bucks at?

Back