• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted rear spoiler off 02-05 nsx

Are you looking for the trunk lid spoiler or the OEM wing? I don't think there is any difference in the OEM wing. 02-05 does have an additional trunk lid spoiler that goes just above the edge of the trunk lid. If that is what you are looking for, it won't fit a 91-01 trunk lid, it has a square piece that protrudes down into the trunk lid.

Last edited:
Are you looking for the trunk lid spoiler or the OEM wing? I don't think there is any difference in the OEM wing.

FWIW, there is a difference between the wings. Visually the 91-01 and 02+ are identical, but the 02+ wing is the lightweight version of the wing that was used on the Zanardi, Type-S, and Type-S Zero.

FWIW, there is a difference between the wings. Visually the 91-01 and 02+ are identical, but the 02+ wing is the lightweight version of the wing that was used on the Zanardi, Type-S, and Type-S Zero.

Thanks, I didn't know that. There's always something new to learn about the NSX :biggrin:

just back from ups. had my 2005 wing weighed. with the light, it's 10 lbs and 7.8 ounces

Back