• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WANTED Lowering Springs for 91 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED Lowering Springs for 91 NSX

I want the absolute >lowest possible option< without going to coil-overs.

1991 NSX
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi
I have RM Racing springs and KONI adgastable schocks for sale
It will lower Your car 1.5"
Seling is the set only $495 + shipping
If interested call me 415 665-9810
Thanks
Igor

Thanks to both of you guys!!

Ahh this is close guys...However, the drop i had in-mind/want must be at least 2 inches.

Thanks again I will keep both in-mind...Does anyone have 2"?

If you are interested, my local NSX mechanic (Houston, TX) has a practically brand new set of Comptech springs at his shop for sale. I'm not sure the exact drop that these springs would give your car (I'm sure alot depends on your shocks), but they look great and are in the box ready to ship.

If you are interested, contact Brad @ Autologic: www.auto-logic.biz

[email protected] or 713-516-2081

Good luck,
Darren

If your going for the lowest drop you may want to consider the H&R springs. I have them on my car and after awhile continue to drop. Right now I have no room to fit one finger between my tire and wheel well. Just a thought. Good luck!

Wow thanks for all the help everyone!

I wish the Comptechs were lower than 1 inch.

Yes loNfastNSX...H&R appear to be what I need, if they are the lowest.
Now how low is low?

Thanks

Off topic

While this thread was posted as Springs wanted, it would be more appropriate to discuss options in the General Discussion Forum. Please use this thread only to provide items for sale that can be considered by the thread originator.

Thread closed at the request of the originator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back