Wanted LA and WLA area Nsx Owners?

Open for all suggestions. As of right now the meeting place is near the Manchester on ramp. If we can get more drivers the meeting place can be changed.

I'm down to meet. I'm coming from Downey and I'll be passing through downtown and Hollywood. Where are you meeting and at what time?

LA AND WLA GROUP

I just sent a message to Anytime asking him for a time that they will be near the La Tijera Blvd exit on the 405 fwy. There is a Starbucks near that exit (La Tijera and Centinela northeast corner). This would be a great place to meet them. Hopefully we can all hook up with them there.

Last edited:
Re: LA AND WLA GROUP

Geez, there are now three or four threads with people asking about where the OC guys can meet the WLA guys. I don't even know where to respond any more :D

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm game to meet at the Starbucks off of La Tijera...or I could just try to time my departure to coincide with the caravan passing by the 90/405 interchange (since I live at the end of the 90).

Either way, I will attempt to hook up with you all.

Some changes on meeting time...

OK, here is the plan. Since there are 3 separate threads going on about the caravan, I'll cross post to all of them. And I would need everyone to acknowledge and reconfirm the new time. If I don't see your response by Thursday, I'll try to contact you via email or PM.

So here the deal...

WLA group:

Please change your meeting time to 7:15 to 7:30. I'll call you when we reach LAX so that you have enough time to get on the freeway. We won't stop at WLA.

Sorry for the changes, guys! Thanks for your suggestions John and Gil!

LA AND WLA GROUP

PLEASE READ THE LA AND WLA GROUP THREAD. THERE IS A CHANGE IN TIME IT'S NOW 7:15 AND THE OC GROUP WILL NOT BE STOPPING. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MERGE ON TO THE FWY WITH THEM AT LA TIJERA. WE CAN STILL MEET THERE AT 7:00

ryneen said:
I'm down to meet. I'm coming from Downey and I'll be passing through downtown and Hollywood. Where are you meeting and at what time?

ryneen,

If you're coming from Downey, perhaps we can drive to LA meeting point together. I'm coming from Cerritos. I will be taking 105 to 405.

Jay

Back