• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted: Factory CD changer

I have an Alpine CD changer model CHM-5611 complete with stock mounting bracket and cable. It came off a '94 that I just bought with 28K miles. I'm told it's and upgraded CD changer. I'm asking for $250 complete.

I have a changer from a 91 NSX in my storage. If you are interested, I can go get it on Monday or Tuesday, or take a picture of it.

I have 2 choices for you

A. I have an original Acura NSX 6 disc changer I took out of my 92 NSX which was an 18,000 mile car. This is not an aftermarket brand, it's real Acura NSX. It is complete with NSX mounting bracket, cartridge, and factory plug, ready to plug into your pre-wiring that came with your car. Worked excellent when it was removed. $260 delivered.

B. I also have a BRAND NEW IN THE BOXES, Acura NSX 6 disc changer, part #08A06-162-521 and the NEW IN THE BOX mounting bracket part #08B11-SLO200. Neither piece has been removed from the original Acura boxes. Again, this is the real deal, NOT aftermarket or a look-a-like. This was for my other NSX which I did not install. My reciept shows $831.29 total. It's available for $650 delivered. NO discount in the world will buy a new one any cheaper, anywhere.

E mail me direct at [email protected]

Humor for the day -
What's an NSX?
It's like a Ferrari, but engineered by car guys that actually went to college.

Back