• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted: 91-94 Catalytic Converter(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to pick up one or two catalytic converters for my 92 NSX because my car didn't pass the new smog test. Please e-mail me if you have any good ones sitting around. Thanks.

I have a pair I will sell for $250 plus shipping. They have almost no use, my car was a track car that I ran with test pipes, these set on a shelf and were bolted on every 2 years to pass DEQ.

Dave

Hello Dave,
Thanks for the response. Right now my car is at Don's Hilltop Auto Service and he told me that he had a friend that has a pair that he is going to borrow and put on my car to see if that will solve my problems. I did ask him to ask his friend to see if he wanted to sell them because if he is going to put them on my car, I didn't want to waste the labor that he has to spend to put them on and then take them back off. I will try to find out if his friend wants to sell the cats or not and will get back to you as soon as I find out.
Approximately how many miles do you think is on the cats? What year NSX is it off of? What are you going to do about passing smog in the near future?
Regards,

Sidney Lee

I have just found out that my cats are actually still in good condition. The problem seems to lie within the EGR valve as there is no vacuum to open the valve. Will keep you posted if I still need the cats or not. Thanks for all that responded.

Sidney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back