• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wanted: 1994-1997 OEM gunmetal wheels

I'm looking to get a hold of some OEM, I believe 1994-1997, gunmetal stock wheels for my NSX (1992). I'm looking to spend between $800 to $1500 depending on condition. Yes, I realize I'll be lucky to get them for this price but that's where I'm looking to be at the moment. If you're close in price and the wheels are in real good condition let me know.

I think but I may be mistaken, the gun metals only came with the Zanardi models. :cool: Hence they might be hard to find and pricey.

Ed

I may have some for you shortly. They are not in the greatest condition though. They could probably be refinished perfect for a couple hundred bucks. They are off a 96. Gunmetal Grey.

NSXrunner said:
I think but I may be mistaken, the gun metals only came with the Zanardi models.
The NSX came with gunmetal colored seven-spoke wheels in 1994-1996. (The same wheels came with a clearcoated bright alloy finish in 1997-2001.) The Zanardi NSX came with gunmetal colored 16-spoke (mesh-looking) BBS wheels in 1999.

Let me know. I'm going to want them perfect in the end in either case so I'll either buy them that way or re-coat ones that need it. Thanks, Mike.

Thanks for the feedback. Still looking for a seller so far. I didn't think they were special addition which it appears they are not. Can't beat gunmetal in my opinion. Thanks.

Thanks all. Barring a shipping disaster I am waiting the arrival of my new wheels. -Mike

Back