• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

want to trade polished dali hood for CF

I would like to trade my polished single scoop Dali hood for a scooped carbon fiber version. The hood is in perfect condition and has a mirror finish. Will give your car a very unique look. It took a full month of polishing to get this finish and has gotten the car more attention than any other mod I've done.
37083659FXLOPh_ph.jpg

I also would like to trade my Burn up rear spoiler for the Backyard CF spoiler.
nsxwing.jpg

Before anyone does any transactions with sndsoul please goto market place discussions and read the post by ojas.I personally do not have anything at stake here.I just think what he (sndsoul) is doing to ojas is wrong and want to give other nsx prime members a heads up.But you have to make your own call on doing business with sndsoul.Thanks.

I guess if someone is going to bring up something bad about SNDSOUL here, i sure can counter that with a business experience I had with him. How many places you would leave your NSX for a week, with a blank signed check, and basic instructions for a stereo install? I did that exact thing with SNDSOUL, and not only was the job perfect, but he saved me hundreds of dollars, and threw in a few extra's that I had not even requested, for no extra money. I've seen SEVERAL of his customers at his shop, all of whom would do the same thing I did, because of his good reputation. So if you would like to think that he's unethical due to a $100.00 incident that has 2 sides to the story, then take into consideration the $2,000.00+ deal that I was involved in with him, and was 110% satisfied.

Back