WALLPAPER for June 2004

Guys,

I'm looking for good, clean, HI-RES (at least 1600x1200) NSX images since I'm running a little low on content to use for monthly wallpapers. If you've got good photos (I like using more than one in my composites) that you'd like to see in a wallpaper, please let me know. I've got a couple of pics in reserve in case I don't get any viable offerings.

(Then again, I've got the Prime Canyon Drive later this month. I'm bound to find some good NSXs to take pics of for July and after. ;))

For this month, I didn't have too much time to devote to editting the pic, so I pulled out one of my NSXPO2003 shots. From left to right, it's K2, me, and POWERED by HONDA.

-Randy

nsx_wallpaper_2004_june_800.jpg

1600x1200 version
1280x800 version

RANDY! I LOVE YOU! (in a guy-kinda way :p)

I wasn't expecting a wallpaper this month because you had June on last months.

And is that the FuryNSX in all it's badness?!?! :eek: you know how long i've been waiting for you to use your own car???
I have a feeling this is going to be a GOOD month! :)

Thanks Randy, you made my day! AWESOME!

What's your email addy? I got some.. don't know if they're the best pics but.. eh.. why not..

-x-

I'm getting a couple of pics from people so far, some of them look pretty good. I've already got ideas going in my head. :)

VBNSX said:
What's your email addy? I got some.. don't know if they're the best pics but.. eh.. why not..
VBNSX,

Go ahead and get me either through the Prime PM or email functions. I'll reply back with contact info.

-Randy

FuryNSX said:
I'm getting a couple of pics from people so far, some of them look pretty good. I've already got ideas going in my head. :)

Enough ideas/photos for a new calander every two weeks?!?!? :D
Ok... i can always dream... :p

Back