Voyages TV Show

The History Channel is showing the Honda NSX episode of Voyages starting this Friday - I've put it on my TiVo :-)

"Automobiles: Honda-NSX"
Soichiro Honda introduces his Honda-NSX in 1991.

Original Airdate: June 7, 1999

Hum....I did a search on www.historychannel.com and found nothing about Honda or the NSX scheduled. Also looked 4 weeks in advance and also found nothing.

Okay, found it here: http://historyinternational.com/
It's the History Channel International. If you have Direct TV, it's channel 271. Any possibility of someone recording it and then posting it?

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Stock as a rock - #0030

[This message has been edited by Litesokneecough (edited 15 July 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Litesokneecough (edited 15 July 2002).]

Ah hell... I don't get the History channel! But Litesonkneecough, tape it and bring it to the Concorso!

[This message has been edited by ChopsJazz (edited 13 August 2002).]

Hi Chops,

I have the show recorded already but since there is no room for me at the Concorso, I probably won't be attending.

However, I can get the tape to you (via mail or other means) if you like. This Saturday I'm going to a friend of my wife's house in Dublin (or some where close by). I'd be glad to bring the tape along and you could stop by and pick it up. Let me know.

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Stock as a rock - #0030

Originally posted by POWERED by HONDA:
Doesn't that copy have bad sound problems?

Just downloaded it - yeah, and "bad" is an understatement! Its as if they hired Stuttering John to host the thing. Otherwise a very good segment for a mass-audience channel like THC, i'd still highly recommend it if you havent seen it.

If someone has a VHS copy of the show, mail it to me and I will do a better video capture and replace the one with the bad sound.

didnt you even bother to check the link posted above???!?

Voyages
Friday , August 16 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Automobiles: Honda-NSX
He changed the world's view of "Made in Japan", and beat the best of Detroit. But the respect and recognition of his peers eluded Honda's legendary founder--until he introduced "the perfect sports car." TV G
Voyages

Friday , August 16 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
He changed the world's view of "Made in Japan", and beat the best of Detroit. But the respect and recognition of his peers eluded Honda's legendary founder--until he introduced "the perfect sports car." TV G
Voyages

Saturday , August 17 4:00 AM-5:00 AM

VHS??? ew........ if only i had a decent video capture card, then i could just dump it direct from TiVo (or even better if only TiVo didn't encrypt the mpeg recordings :P ).

Originally posted by robr:
VHS??? ew........ if only i had a decent video capture card, then i could just dump it direct from TiVo (or even better if only TiVo didn't encrypt the mpeg recordings :P ).

Just get a USB capture device for your notebook :-) (Or I'll catch it and use the FlyJacket to record it...)

The History Channel is airing this program again...

Voyages Automobiles: Honda-NSX

Soichiro Honda introduces his Honda-NSX in 1991.

For Dish Network, PST times:
Channel: 121 HISTI
April 10: 7:00AM, 1:00PM
April 11: 1:00AM

DVR full? Time for a bigger hard drive, eh?

Just create an Auto-Record Wish List for anything with NSX in the title or description and let the TiVo do the work. It'll come back on sooner or later and get recorded (along with a small clutch of other shows that fit the criteria).

I did a extensive search on the internet & History Channel and could not find any rebroadcast times for the Voyages Honda Nsx documentary in question.

I did a TIVO search and TIVO only searches up to the 21st of April from today,
(*Wish list-title-Voyages.) and no episodes were listed, (SAAB & BMW were upcoming on Voyages.)

I did find a History International question submit page and sent a inquiry about a future airing date.

Please click on the feedback link below and submit a question about future airing date(s)
http://www.historyintl.com/global/feedback/faq.jsp?NetwCode=HCI&level_1=nodes_41&level_2=nodes_66&level_3=nodes_91&x=49&y=16#

Click on the "contact us" icon
contact_us_image.jpg

to submit inquiry.
*Below is a pre-made inquiry. Just cut-n-paste in the comments field box.

Voyages : Automobiles: Honda NSX
Aired on Monday, April 10 @10am ET/PT

Question:

I missed this show and would like a date it will be rebroadcast. Time and date please.

Thank You in advance,

Flash reply recieved:
Thank you for your submission. Your inquiry will be forwarded to an appropriate person at A&E Television Networks.
Truly,
Viewer Relations
A&E Television Networks
Then just got e-mail reply:
Thank you for submitting a QUESTION/COMMENT through our automated FAQ Wizard.
We will do our best to send your inquiry to appropriate contacts at A&E Television Networks.
Thanks again for clicking with us!
Truly,
Viewer Relations
A&E Television Networks

Hey, if enough of us query them, I think a airing date reply will be discovered soon, (can you say "History channel-Blitz-O-Rama".)

voyages_nsx_image.jpg

*to capture any web content as above I use a great little program called "Snagit. 7.2.4"
http://ts.searching.com/torrent/652629/snagit_7_2_4

Back