• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Voltex Type 4 Dry Carbon Wing for NSX (2100)

I've been kind of on the fence about this one. I've had the Type 4 for over 3 years and it was supposed to go on to my track AP1, but so far has been in my now useless master shower which my wife hates. It has never been used and comes with two Voltex stands at 275mm (one is in box purchased from Evasive). The second stand was supposed to be 305mm and can be exchanged for that height. However, 275mm is perfect for a roofline match and probably is the best placement for efficiency and downforce. Voltex makes their wings in dry carbon and in an Autoclave. It is very light and a masterpiece of carbon work. Also included is the Voltex integrated gurney flap.

Due to it's rarity and finish i'd prefer not to ship it. I will be attending NSXPO (and can bring it) and would prefer a Bay Area transaction for both the potential buyer and myself.
All hardware and base are included. Typically this wing is a 4-5 month wait at least (depending on season), and shipping is a few hundred dollars. Thanks for looking. Just FYI, I am firm on price also my wife has threatened to make it into a high tech noodle bar if it doesn't make it onto the AP1 or find a new home.

P.S.

Voltex recommendation is to have aero on the front.
The downforce is substantial.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back