Volks LE28N gunmetal in 17/18

I posted a FS thread but it has yet to appear.

Anyway, just wondering if any locals might want it.

Here's the story:

Placed this order on May 9th with Dali. They won't be here for another 1-2 months. These fit 97 and up NSX's with no need for spacers. Pre-97 will require a spacer for the rear.

A set of BBS LM's appeared the other day so I went ahead and told the seller I would buy those. He is shipping them to his brother in Houston (and that is when I will hand over money for the rims).

Now I have an extra set of rims.

BBS LM's have always been a favorite of mine so they outrank the LE28N.

Does anyone want to take my place in line with the LE28N?
17x7.5 +43 fronts
18x9.5 +42 rears

Comes with the LE center caps, hubcentric ring, and new lugnuts.

Of course, I am not selling to make any money. Just to break even. I paid $2085 (+3% paypal fee) to Dali. I am only asking for the $2085. You will have to pay shipping though once they get here. This is a very good price for these (I shopped around). If any of you do buy it, I will then email Dali and will instruct him with the new shipping address and new name of owner. He is the one who will send you a shipping bill.

I'm in no hurry to sell these since I've already paid for them so no, I will not be taking a loss on them.

Worst comes to worst, I will keep them as a track set.

Buying from me cuts the waiting time by a month.

Matt

Here is a pic of RudeBoy_baby_NSX with the same rims.
7225IMG_1968-med.JPG

I like those wheels, and like the fact that your local.
Im interested in purchasing, but dont like the fact you dont have more of an exact date for delivery. And, its kind of scary having to deal with Dali with the horror stories I have seen.

If you can get me more details on when they will be shipped, and more details on if Ill be dealing with you, or Dali, that may help some. Shoot me a email please at [email protected] (preferably NOT a pm) Thanks.

Just got the word that Dali got the wheels in.

I am going to go ahead and pay for shipping to my place so if any locals are interested, let me know.

Wheels are here

Will have pics up soon

Here's a pic of one of the fronts that I let Dali try out over their BBK
wMTI5OTM1MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

I decided to keep these and they are no longer for sale.

My factory rims with tires will now be put on ebay shortly.

Back