• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Volk TE-37 in Mercury Silver in stock

Due to a shipping mix up, we have a set of Volk TE-37's in the special order Mercury Silver color (a unique color shifting silver) in stock. The wheels are 17x8.0, 18x9.5 with the big brake clearance offset. These are supplied with the limited edition billet aluminum / carbon fiber center caps. Regular price is $2580.00 with center caps.

We're offering this set only for $2190.00.

best regards,
-- Chris

Attachments

• volkwheels.jpg
    volkwheels.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 449
Chris@SoS said:
Due to a shipping mix up, we have a set of Volk TE-37's in the special order Mercury Silver color (a unique color shifting silver) in stock. The wheels are 17x8.0, 18x9.5 with the big brake clearance offset. These are supplied with the limited edition billet aluminum / carbon fiber center caps. Regular price is $2580.00 with center caps.

We're offering this set only for $2190.00.

best regards,
-- Chris

E-mail sent.

Shumdit said:
Hey Tony, don't even think about it. I am the only NSXer' in the state allowed to run the TE37!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Heh, heh... I didn't do the 18/19 due to some rough roads down here in Charleston. Or was it to help reduce some weight against an 18/19 TE37'd NSX that is SC'd? :tongue:

Sick deal, I bought my Volks from SOS and their service is top notch.

Back