• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels Volk Racing Daytona Speed Forged Wheels

For Sale – Volk Racing Daytona Speed Forged wheels in silver. These were rare and are now discontinued. They measure 17 x 8 + 35 and the rears are 18 x 10 + 41. Both in 114 x 5 bolt pattern. Yes it’s aggressive but it fits with fender liners and lowered on coilovers. Front tires are still in good shape with Pirelli Direzza Star Spec II sized 215/40R17 and the rears are still drivable with the same tire measuring 265/18R18. These wheels clear BBK (I’m running Stop Techs on all four corners) and have recently been road force balanced. Some bead scuffing due to improper wheel mounting and a nick or two but in real good shape otherwise. Priced at $2,000 inclusive of tires. Located in SoCal.

Holiday Special. $1750 takes all four wheels and tires inclusive of Gorilla lug-nuts and wrench key. Buy them or they will become my track day setup.

Close the thread. I'm keeping them. Just mounted up new Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 3's in 275/35-18. So I'm all set for track days at NSXPO. Thanks for looking.

Back