• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Volk ce28n 17/18 gloss black

Sold

I had these finished to specs for someone but they backed out of the deal... goes to show I need to be more protective of myself when not dealing with people I don’t know or haven’t been in the community long.

Description: fully forged lightweight volk ce28n

Specs
17x8.5 offset 40
18x9.5 offset 28

Matching flat style center caps are included.

Shipping is roughly $150 fully insured within the US.
Price is $2700 plus shipping obo.

These are boxed up and ready to go, I don’t have more pics but can get them if need be. Here one is before I packed them up.

72D6CBAA-8B75-4B88-B629-F545EEE5866D.jpg

Last edited:
Would these clear front and rear BBK's?
Have any pics of CE28n's with these specific offsets on a NSX? Would love to see fitment/stance with these offsets. Thanks.

These sound good but +28 in the rear seems like it would fit extremely aggressive? Can anyone confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+28 is perfect. I have these exact wheels in 18 x 9.5 +34 on 265 AD08Rs, and I'm running 5mm spacers (making it effectively +29). Volk also offered these in +22, and many people run those as well.

+28 is perfect. I have these exact wheels in 18 x 9.5 +34 on 265 AD08Rs, and I'm running 5mm spacers (making it effectively +29). Volk also offered these in +22, and many people run those as well.

Any pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back