Vis Racing CF products

I did a search (Prime and Google) and found some reviews on VIS R-Hoods, but nothing came up for the NSX-R Rear Wings they made.

Does anyone have any feedbacks on them?

TIA,

i know it's not what you asked, but I just bought a Seibon R wing....

the LED wiring comes out on the wrong side (easily fixable) and where the driver side "arm" stretches out (thinner piece that comes towards the front of the car) is about 1/4" too short so there's a small gap. Also, the gap between the rear quarter panels is a little too much if you ask me, but overall fitment is ok (good enough to keep anyway).

I have the hood and the fitment is really surprisingly good with no adjustment at all. The CF quality is so so, but not totally horrible. This piece was used and a few years old, but the clear held up well and it's not cloudy. Of course it also didn't spend a huge amount of time in the sun. In my experience, all things considered, vis is actually pretty good bang for the buck.

i have the hood, and the quality is pretty good. pbassjo had to do some adjustments and some shaping of the window/door side corners, but fitment was pretty good without any huge gaps. i had the whole hood recleared to avoid the clouding effect

I know sometimes with VIS its hit and miss, but I had a carbon hood on my civic and it fit and held up very well. Also installed a few other VIS hoods and they were good. Now their body kits from what Ive seen are not as good as the hoods Ive installed...

I have a NRG CF spoiler that came with the car when i bought it and it doesn't fit will and the clear is getting cloudy already. Hope that helps.

Thans for the feedbacks. I guess Prime don't use VIS for the Type-R wings. Maybe thats a sign, I should move on to Jetz?

i have the seibon type R wing and the wire also comes out the wrong side..fixed it..if anyone want it, pm me..i want to get rid of it..don't like it anymore...cf is so so..i want the jetz smoked cf type r wing..

fitment is good..no gap.

Thans for the feedbacks. I guess Prime don't use VIS for the Type-R wings. Maybe thats a sign, I should move on to Jetz?

This is a good question... My car has the Pro Car tail. The Pro Car tail, while a ton of cash, is still generally sort of affordable (compared to the hood), so possibly the Pro Car is the Prime favorite.

I have the Pro Car hood also, but unfortunately it was warped while painting and doesnt fit right. Looking at the underside though, and looking at the tail and the rear hatch garnish, it is really obvious that the CF quality is a lot higher than the VIS. Still though... CF parts get so expensive so fast, its impossible to ignore cost really.

Back