• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

VIS NSXR Carbon Fiber hood Custom Black

SOLDD
SOLD SOLD

For sale I have a vis nsxr carbon fiber hood for pop up headlights.
I would say the fitment was 9/10 pretty close to the oem fitting. I forgot to take photos of the fitment while it was on my car unfortunately, but you can get a good judge of fitment based on the photo I have posted hopefully.
The hood is not painted berlina black, but a custom black color that I never got around to repainting Red. There are not any damages to the hood or chips.

Price 600$ not looking to ship.

Text me at 7even148867892 and I can send you pictures. I am over my photo limit and not sure how to upload more pictures

Last edited:
For sale I have a vis nsxr carbon fiber hood for pop up headlights.
I would say the fitment was 9/10 pretty close to the oem fitting. I forgot to take photos of the fitment while it was on my car unfortunately, but you can get a good judge of fitment based on the photo I have posted hopefully.
The hood is not painted berlina black, but a custom black color that I never got around to repainting Red. There are not any damages to the hood or chips.

Price 600$ not looking to ship.

Text me at 7even148867892 and I can send you pictures. I am over my photo limit and not sure how to upload more pictures

pending

Back