VIPER DUELS

ALLAN

Suspended
since many of you have negative feelings in terms of vipers and their owners, i thought id share this story. wednesday night, was out cruising in my diablo, when after a pretty uneventful night, ran into a viper and z06, parked at a mobil gas station. couple of young guys pulled over talking to some pretty fine young ladies. the guys were pretty upset when we pulled in and stole the show, as the ladies promptly left them and began talking to us. nothing i like better than money hungry ho's. anyway both the guys starting talking trash, how the viper was faster,leave me in the dust etc. turns out the viper, had headers,exhaust, some kind of intake air box and nos. so of course we have to go RACE! its always funny to see someone try to talk you out of racing by showing you that you have no possible chance of winning by showing you all there modifications. the only problem is, you must never underestimate your opponent,because there are people crazy enough to spray nos on a diablo. needless to say his car was fast, but not fast enough.the moral of the story is, WE GOT THE GIRLS! and no matter what, there is always someone out there who is bigger,badder, and faster. allan

AMEN...
wink.gif
He violated lesson 1..... know yourself and your opponent... Yada yada yada.

------------------
Kenji Ligon
91 Red CTSC NSX

GO DIABLO MAN!!My friends own vipers the v 10 and the other a venom which is supposidly a step below the snake,blah,blah etc.But my friends dont start talking crap especially without a backround check.Great work on your part!!!I love to see braggards get smacked down especially in front of an audience LOL

------------------

Mr. NOS Diablo, may I point you in the direction of www.off-topic.net where foul language, immautrity, and dick contests are always welcomed. I simply do not want to open my favorite internet forum and see posters calling women "ho's."

------------------
G Dummy

Back