• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Vinces Autobody is Awesome

Just got my beautiful shiny gorgeous Shining Sebring Silver 91 back from Vinces Autobody Shop in Poughkeepsie, NY after a little dustup on the track. Vinces is about a 2 1/2 hour drive from our house and it was well worth the time and effort.

The intensity and depth of the new paint is truly unbelievable. I could tell from the phone conversations that Joe was really excited about his new latex paint process. He should be excited.

This is the 3 or 4th NSX that I've seen that he has repainted and let me tell you, it is the absolute best!

PBassjo did a marvelous job on the car and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He kept us informed during the entire repair process so we knew exactly what was happening. Just like Larry B is, IMHO, the king of all things mechanical, PBasso is the king of all things autobody.

Best of all, my baby is beautiful. Just wait until you see her at NSXstock.

fyi it wasn't my dustup. just for the record.

Back