• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vince's Auto Body (Prime member Pbassjo)

Just needed to give another big thumbs up to Vince's Auto Body and Joe Lomoriello. He is well known to us Northeasterners and many of you may have met him as a featured speaker at NSXPO on auto body work for your NSX.

I have had the (unfortunate) pleasure of requiring Joe's services for the third time now. Not only has he done an excellent job on my NSX on two separate occasions, but he now has erased the bad memories of driving in an ice storm on Valentine's Day by restoring my E55.

I cannot recommend his services highly enough for those who care about their cars and would want only the highest quality work restoring their "injured" rides.

http://www.vincesautobodyworks.com/

Thanks again Joe!

I too just had the (unfortunate) pleasure of requiring Joe's services.

Joe went out of his way to make my car better than it was prior to the accident. NSXs are a passion of his and it shows. He treated me like family (in a good way :biggrin: ) and was in constant contact with me the entire way.

I can't overemphasize how happy I am that I took my car to Joe. Never did I once have that doubt that one can get when entrusting your baby to a body shop.

Thanks Joe!

Back