• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vince Gregory and Niello Acura

I just wanted to say thanks to Vince, Josh, and the rest of the Niello Acura staff for making my parents MDX buying experience a great one! My parents were in the market for a new MDX Tech-Entertainment in one of the rarer color combinations, Aspen white pearl with the Bordeaux leather. I emailed Vince (on Hrant's recommendation) and he called me back with an offer that we couldn't refuse. My parents made the trek from Fremont to Sacramento and the car was already detailed for us waiting out front.

Vince and Josh both made sure that my parents were taken care of which I really appreciated. Vince even stayed late to wait for my parents to arrive, risking being late to his kid's Open House night, which said a lot. That said a lot! When my '94 Integra decides that enough is enough (320,000 miles and counting), I will defintely be calling Vince for a new commuter.

Back